2.08.2012

Meat is Neat!

I'd like to jump on the bandwagon of big girls being beautiful.  I am a (very) big girl, and though I'm not comfortable with the weight I'm sporting right now, I know I'm beautiful and attractive to many people.  I don't desire to be very thin.  I want to be healthy!  I don't mind having cheechos or rolls (just not as protruding as mine are at the moment.)  Big girls are so luscious and voluptuous-- you just can't go wrong!

I love to dance.  I like watching youtube videos of people dancing-- ball room dancing, acrobatic dancing, booty dancing, belly dancing, etc...  Yesterday I came across a big girl belly dancing and was amazed!  She is so beautiful and knows how to get it!  Have a look...


Are you not impressed? My goal is to move like that and show off what a curvy girl is capable of! 

No comments:

Post a Comment